Every year, as soon as Thanksgiving is behind us and without warning, there are holiday marketing campaigns everywhere, with countless businesses rushing to cash in on a spending frenzy.
The malls are decked with holiday decorations, and your inbox is filling up with holiday-themed promotions. Either way, the holiday season is here, and businesses are gearing up to finish off the year strong. But just like shopping for gifts, planning your holiday campaign is something you don’t want to shove off until the last minute.
There’s going to be a lot of spending going in over the next month or so, which is why it’s important to have a plan for reaching your customers and prospects before your competitors do.
To make it easier for you, here is a list of dates you can use in your December marketing promotions https://s.marketing/marketing-calendar/
In December you have at least 2 days you can use for your promotions.
- Monday, December 2 is Cyber Monday 2019
- Wednesday, December 25 is Christmas Day
But if you don’t celebrate Christmas you can also create a marketing promotion for New Year’s Eve Tuesday, December 31st.
But, before you go live with your December 2019 marketing promotions, you want to:
- Create your offer – What do you want to achieve? Sell more of a specific product? Improve the traffic to my website? Add more people to my email list?
- How can we achieve this? Creating a landing page? graphics?
- How do you want to promote? Email, Blogging, Social Media, Video, Paid ads
Download this worksheet to make sure you don’t miss any steps (Download here)
In case you need assistance or want a fresh pair of eyes to help come up with better marketing ideas you can send me a message for us to meet in person or virtually. If you commit now you can schedule a 90-minute meeting for $197 (Click here to pay)
Each meeting includes:
- Access to the recording when Google Hangouts is used for our meeting call
- If any research or actions need to be completed by me (Angel Anderson) it will get done at no extra charge.
Schedule your 90-minutes meeting here https://s.marketing/product/marketing-meeting/
In your opinion, does what I am offering, solves your problem?